Cable Street Collective are coming to Bluestone Brewing Co, SAVE THE DATE!
// TICKETS COMING SOON //
Saturday 27th July 2024 | Doors will open at 6.30pm
Cable Street Collective will be supported by Nathan Stardust Jones, Vinyl DJ.
“Their music grooves like a bastard.” Tom Robinson(BBC6 Music & BBC Introducing)
“Music that makes you want to dance your ‘beep’ off” Amy Lamé (BBC6 Music)
The band are a permanent fixture on the festival circuit and have built up a stellar reputation as a live band, with upbeat rhythms and Congolese-influenced guitar sounds; they make music that makes you want to dance!
Festival highlights (so far) including: Latitude, Secret Garden Party, Electric Picnic, Great Estate Festival (just before Manic Street Preachers!), Boardmasters, Glastonbury Avalon Stage, Shambala, Boomtown, The Isle of Wight, Bestival, and the Lake of Stars Festival (Malawi). Recent supports have included Molotov Jukebox, The Dualers and Go_A!
Their second EP, Where Now From Here? (2018) earned them critical plaudits and radio play on BBC Radio 6Music, Radio X and Amazing Radio, among others. Their debut album Battle Lines (2022) includes songs that have been featured on BBC 6Music, with Bells & Whistles selected for Tom Robinson’s BBC Introducing Mixtape of the Year.
The finer details:
– Once you have bought tickets you will receive an email with a QR code for your tickets. We will also have your name on the door, you will not receive a physical ticket for this event.
– Children are welcome at this event but they will need their own ticket. Our license covers the number of people inside the premises regardless of age. We’re very sorry but if we sell out and you arrive with Children who don’t have tickets, we will not be allowed to let them in. Our license is at risk if we go over our capacity.
– Food will be available on the night from a local caterer TBC* (including a vegetarian option!)
– Parking is available in our field just next to the Brewery. You’re welcome to leave the car overnight and come back for it the next day.
– Limited seating available, this is a predominantly standing/dancing gig. We ask that you don’t bring your own chairs to the venue, thank you.
– This event is not suitable for dogs, it will be very busy and noisy and we ask that you leave them at home for this one
– Local taxi firm Home James Taxis will be available to help you get home, but we suggest booking in advance as it could be very busy!
– We are an open air venue. We do have a large stretch tent and heaters, but we recommend that you dress for the outdoors.
– We do have a card machine but we’re not able to offer cashback & signal is sometimes unreliable, it’s best to bring cash for the bar
CAMPING: Overnight camping (for the night of the gig only – arrival from 5.30pm) available in the field next door to the brewery. £5 per tent/campervan payable in cash on arrival at the Brewery. No need to pre-book.
RETURNS: If plans change and you are unable to attend the gig, we are happy to refund tickets up to 1 month before the event. We are unable to offer any refunds after 27th June 2024. Please contact us with any queries: [email protected]